INFORMATION COLLECTED OR RECEIVED
We collect information from you on this Site to provide a meaningful, safe, efficient, and customized experience. We use this information to:
- make it easier for you to use this Site,
- communicate with you about your orders, billing and payment,
- verify your identity when you make a purchase on our Site,
- help you more quickly find information on AVTREE’s products and services,
- provide targeted online marketing for the Site,
- create content on this Site that’s more relevant to you, and
- alert you to new products, services and special offers that might specifically interest you.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
COOKIES FOR EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS
Information collected automatically
We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit the Site. This information includes your IP address, device ID, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, and the referring site address. This information also includes your operating system or application, your location, and your activities voluntarily have submitted to us (for example, your email address).
Information collected from your mobile device
When visiting any of our mobile applications, we may use an advertising identifier created by your mobile operating system to store information on our servers and later retrieve it. The Android Advertising ID and Apple iOS IDFA are examples of advertising identifiers.
HOW WE MAY DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT OR RECEIVE
Information we collect from you may be either personal or aggregate. Personal information is identifiable to you, like your name, email address, shipping and billing addresses, credit card information, and phone number. Aggregate information is summary data of the behaviors and interests of groups or categories, so it won’t identify you.
We use aggregate information for the purposes of internal business research, sales and business development and reporting back to our brand partners. We may share aggregated information about our visitor and user base with third parties such as our advertising partners. This information may include the number of daily visitors to our Site and the number of orders placed on a certain date. We also may share Beauty Profile information with brand partners. We do not link aggregated data with our AVTreeians’
We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties, except in these limited circumstances:
- Disclosures Required by Law or Otherwise. We may disclose your personal information if we believe, in good faith, that it’s necessary to: (1) comply with a legal obligation such as in response to a court order; (2) protect the safety of fellow AVTreeians or the public; (3) protect against legal liability; or (4) protect and defend AVTREE’s rights or property.
- Disclosures through Social Media. Remember that you control the privacy settings on each of your social media platforms. We allow you to share information from the Site to social media. In order for this to happen you first must opt-in. You can revoke permission to do this by logging into the social media service and disconnecting the AVTREE application from
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.