This Agreement applies to all Site visitors and Members. If you don’t agree with any term or condition in this Agreement, please don’t use the Site or any AVTREE Service.
1- AVTREE SHOP AUTHORIZED USERS
Creating an Account. Currently, you must be an active AVTREE Member to access the AVTREE SHOP page on our website, and you will be asked for your AVTREE Member email and password connected to your membership. That means, to use AVTREE SHOP, you will need to have an account and Beauty Profile on www.avtree.com. Remember, it is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your e-mail address, password and any other account identifiers related to any personal account you create in shop.avtree.com and to restrict access to your information.
2- PRODUCT MANUFACTURE AND INGREDIENTS
All products displayed and sold on AVTREE SHOP are manufactured by their respective brands. You should read and strictly follow all product labels, packaging inserts and instructions, and manufacturer directions and warnings before using any product. It is your responsibility to review the ingredients in each beauty product you receive to confirm the ingredients comply with industry standards to avoid allergic reactions or other side effects personal to you.
3- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
Because AVTREE SHOP is a marketplace that allows you to take advantage of the best our Retail Partners have to offer, we make efforts to ensure products displayed through AVTREE SHOP are available for purchase from the Retail Partner, but we cannot guarantee featured items are available, and we cannot guarantee their quantity or quality. Also, although we make every effort to display the product as it looks in real life, it’s not always possible to make it perfect every time. Screen displays and different viewing options mean your colors may display differently than the actual product.
AVTREE is not responsible for the display of any color, texture or detail of its merchandise on your mobile or device screen and cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy of any representation. If you are dissatisfied with any item you purchase through AVTREE SHOP, please contact a member of our AVTREE SHOP Care team at shop.avtree.com/help. You may also want to review our Return Policy below.
We try to keep our AVTREE SHOP tidy and up to date. Once we are alerted that an item is out of stock, we will attempt to remove the item promptly from display, but please be aware that display of an item is not a guarantee that the item is currently in stock nor is it a guarantee that the item will be available later. If you cannot find a particular item that you saw on an earlier visit, it’s probably out of stock.
4- FEES AND BILLING
Prices are quoted in Egyptian Pounds. You agree to pay in full the price for products you buy on AVTREE SHOP by credit card, debit card, Cash on Delivery, or by any other payment means acceptable to AVTREE SHOP as each payment, if any, is due.
5- No-Returns policy
You may not return purchased products from AVTREE SHOP. If you have a concern about the product condition, please follow our product exchange policy. Read more on Shipping & Refunds Policy.
6- COUPONS, BUNDLE DEALS, SPECIAL OFFERS.
From time to time, AVTREE will give you the opportunity to take advantage of special offers on AVTREE SHOP. All offers are for a limited time only and while supplies last. The terms of these offers will be displayed in the dedicated area where you see the details of the products, including their expiration dates and any other limitation or clarifications about how to redeem the offer. Coupons may not be used more than once, in most cases. Coupons and special offers may not be redeemed for cash, unless otherwise indicated.
7- LIMITS ON TRANSACTIONS
AVTREE SHOP is for individual use, and we do not authorize the purchase of our merchandise for resale purposes. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. To enforce this policy, we may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made.
8- Canceling An Order
Order cancelations must be done before the order is shipped or received by the shipping company. Extra fees will be endured by the member in case of cancelations requests that occur after the order is shipped or received the shipping company. Read more on Shipping & Refunds Policy.
- Member Account, Password, and Security: You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, if any. You agree to: (a) immediately notify AVTREE of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other security breach, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each Site session. AVTREE will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
- Account Transfer Prohibited: You may not transfer or sell your AVTREE account or username to any other party. You are fully responsible for all activity of your AVTREE account and username.
- Re-Posting User Content: It’s possible for an outside website or third party to re-post your User Content. You agree to hold AVTREE harmless for any dispute concerning such re-posting. AVTREE assumes no responsibility for any third party’s intellectual property infringement of User Content.
- Trademarks: The trademarks, logos, service marks, and trade names (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed in the AVTREE Online Community or through the AVTREE Services are registered and unregistered Trademarks of ours and others and may not be used in connection with products and/or services that are not related to, associated with, or sponsored by their rights holders, or that are likely to cause customer confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits the rights holders. All Trademarks not owned by us that appear in the AVTREE Online Community or through the AVTREE website, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site grants any license or right to use any of the Trademarks displayed in the AVTREE Online Community without our written permission or that of the third-party rights holder.
- Prohibited User Conduct: You agree that while using the Site and AVTREE Services, you shall not: (1) submit any content to the Site that is false, defamatory, objectionable or otherwise illegal; (2) impersonate any person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, including anyone from AVTREE, its affiliates, or another AVTREEian; (3) misrepresent your affiliation with any third party; (4) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Site; or (6) use the Site or AVTREE Services in any unlawful, harassing, or intimidating manner, or in any manner that harms us or anyone else, as determined in our sole discretion.AVTREE reserves the right, but does not and shall not have an obligation, to monitor and review all User Content in the AVTREE Online Community and to edit or remove any information or materials that are in violation of this Agreement or applicable law.
10. ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE SITE AND AVTREE SERVICES
General: You may access the Site from anywhere in the world without incurring any fees or becoming an AVTREEian. However, you will be required to be a member of AVTREE and must reside in EGYPT to use AVTREE SHOP Services.
Residency: The Site is available to anyone in the world, but the AVTREE SHOP Services are currently limited to residents of Egypt only.
BY VISITING, BROWSING, OR USING THE SITE OR ANY AVTREE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND POLICIES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE INTO IT.